Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Dave Runs the Pensacola Marathon

Daddy's friend Dave came all the way from Toronto to run the Pensacola Marathon!


We all got up very early in the morning to drive Dave to the waterfront. I took my new rainjacket and umbrella to model before the race.


Go, Davee, Go!!!! Daddy and Mommy and Evan and I all cheered Dave on!


The runners ran all the way around Pensacola (twice!) starting near the water!



Four hours later we cheered Dave at the finish line! Go, Dave Go. You are almost there!!!




We all went to the finish line to cheer Dave on!





The sweeet taste of victory with Daddy, Maya and Dave drinking champagne in the winners circle!






That's me at the bottom right! Hmmm, maybe next year I'll run the marathon! I can't believe Evan slept through the whole thing!





No comments: