Wednesday, August 30, 2006

My Artistic Souls, Calabash Girls, Births from the Sea

























Who is this pretty young blue woman sewing near the sea? Who does she looking for, for whom does her gaze become a little serious? Is it my mommy or another from far across the ocean and where is her heart? The girl often looks seriously at daddy from the bottom of our straight staircase of our home. I love to sneak glimpses of her when daddy carries me up to sleep before its time to go to bed - she tells me her secrets! The picture at the right is our Calabash Girls and is in our living room above the comfy couch. I love to stare over myself into the colors before mommy feeds me. I never am bored, always awed by the colors while mommy feeds holds a gentle bottle, after mommy holds my gentle bottle, after daddy feeds me. Rich sky Blues, deep deep sun Yellow, deep dress Red flowing life colrs and Browns that make paths. I love to gaze at you walking girls when I am almost falling asleep or sad - you always calm me. Can I also be a painter, paint beautiful colors dance like the French ballerina girls from Paris lessons in our hallway? Daddy once said his mommy showed him, yellow for wheat, blue for skies, deep rich yellow for wheat, blue for the Skies.

No comments: