Friday, February 09, 2007

Maya at Seven Months


Her seven months has begun, she has no trouble picking up toys and passing them hand to hand, and she has already started to play "drop the rattle,". Maya seems busy collecting important information about the world and her actions, refining her understanding of cause and effect. She has already started to point finger (in a physical, developmental sense) , and sometime in the next month I read that she will begin using a pincer grasp and picking up small objects with her thumb.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello!!!
By coicidence I came to this blog and I am very amazed!! I have a dauther called Maya Sophia Rodriguez 6 and 1/2 months old that was born in Miami!!! how odd is that??? I actually was searching if they were more meanings of my daugher's name in the internet and a link to this blog came up, and I was surprised to read about this beautiful baby girl! Congratulations!!!
margarita_marin@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

You can see some pictures of Maya Sophia Rodriguez in http://margaritamarin.spaces.live.com/